Do you feel you have outgrown your current role? Tired of your ambitious ideas being pushed aside?We have an opportunity for you to level up…
Own and lead Few & Far’s Cloud/Infrastructure desk your way!
We’re looking for an ambitious recruitment consultant with experience in Cloud and/or Infrastructure to build, own and lead a specialist team (or own your role as a principal consultant), focusing on the UK or German market. You’ll be joining our thriving Platform Engineering Team where you’ll act as a trusted advisor, not just a recruiter.
What will you be doing?
- Get involved with the most cutting edge tech companies from day one.
- Sourcing, new business, and client management.
- Manage, develop, and nurture existing accounts and reationships.
- Immerse yourself in the wider community through social engagement and meetups, to ensure you’re the go-to person for new roles and advice.
- Use our career coaching framework to become an invaluable part of every candidate’s career development.
- Advise clients on the hiring lifecycle to help them secure the best talent.
- Build your own unique, personal brand and network with your market.
Who are you?
- A technology recruiter with 12 months + experience within Cloud and/or Infrastructure.
- You have a strong understanding of the sourcing process and can think of innovative ways to identify and secure the right candidate.
- You’re able to mentor candidates throughout the recruitment process, using their motivations to overcome objections along the way.
- You have a strong business development process and have had proven success within the tech market.
- You are passionate about your market and want to embed yourself in the community.
- You’ll have an immense drive to succeed.
- You’re collaborative and able to thrive in a team
- You’re organised, and able to prioritise tasks effectively
What you will get:
Flexible working, even from abroad
Option to work from home 5 days a week
A Few&Far Mastercard with three pots:
- £75 p/month health & wellbeing budget
- £750 p/year Learning budget
- Recognition budget
Quarterly lunch clubs, awards and bonuses
Quarterly holidays abroad
25 days’ annual leave +1 day for every year of service after 2 years
Sabbatical every 5 years of service.
Monthly team nights out.
Up to 30% commission
A bit about us: When we started in 2013, we were the first to specialise solely in building digital product teams. No nonsense. No generalists. Just good recruiters working together, not against each other, to build the core pillars of digital businesses: Product, Design, Engineering and Data. Our vision is to be the most recommended brand on the planet for supporting businesses in the pursuit of the world’s best talent. And we have 200+ 5-star reviews to prove we’re on our way there.Fancy joining us?