We're currently looking for A Node.js Engineer to join an early stage startup (outside of IR35) who're preparing to go through a fresh new round of funding.
As in most cases, these guys have got a tight deadline of the end of next month to get a key project delivered to one of their brand new clients which means you'll have fun getting your hands dirty until the end of October (and potentially beyond).
These guys are building a platform that helps businesses adjust to the new way of working by helping their employees with getting access to all of the tools that they need with a really well structured subscription model.
Here's what they need:
- 2+ years' commercial experience with Node.js.
- Experience working in an early stage startup with tight deadlines.
- Experience with AWS.
- Ideally experience working with an outsourced team (not necessary).
Here's what they're offering:
- Circa £450PD-£575PD (DOE).
- Fully remote.
- 1 month contract (with the likely possibility of an extension afterwards).
If you're interested in finding out more, drop me a message at email@example.com or hit the apply button.