My client, Byrd, are setting a new standard for e-commerce logistics by offering a scalable fulfilment solution to online shops – regardless of their size.
What will you be doing?
- Improving and extending our data pipeline and data warehouse in Redshift
- Working on our migration to event-based data sources
- Supporting the growth and development of other team members
- Identifying and resolving performance and data quality issues
- Bringing in your own experience and ideas
- Taking ownership for technical and management areas as we grow
Ideal candidate specification:
- A high level of ability in SQL is a must! You’ve got 3+ years of experience using it for your job, and you can compare and switch between different techniques to solve a problem.
- Confident in at least one programming language (e.g. Python, Scala, NodeJS, Rust) 3+ years’ experience, preferably in data-oriented tasks
- Experience in producing data or software projects collaboratively in a team
- Good understanding of data modelling principles
- Enough real-world experience to know what can (or maybe can't) work in practice
- A sense of fun and enthusiasm!
- BONUS POINT - Experience in a startup environment
- BONUS POINT - Exposure to streaming data processing (Spark, KSQL, SparkSQL, etc)
- Company-wide transparency
- Flexible working and working from home options
- Annual public transport tickets
- Gym membership
- Regular team events
- Groovy office with free drinks and snacks
- Personal training budget
Hit apply if you think you're right for this role, or get in touch with me at email@example.com if you want to learn more.