We’re Few&Far, one of the leading recruitment agencies in the technology space, and we have 170+ 5-star Google reviews to prove it. Our job is to help exciting companies find top talent for teams who build their digital products. Some of our clients include ASOS, Starling Bank, Cazoo and Charlotte Tilbury.
⛰The mission behind the role:
To build and own a world class finance function and be a key player in our desire to lead an industry and community
- You will report to the CEO and fully own all financial aspects of the business.
- Responsible for the 'in-housing' project of this function, taking it away from an outsourced model and bringing it all into the company.
- Own all aspects of the role from management accounts, forecasts and budgeting to credit control, payroll and everything in between.
- Be a valued voice and key member of our board, helping to keep the business tremendously successful and on track.
- Play a pivotal role in working with the leadership to model new service offerings and support in the execution of them.
- Responsibility for reporting on areas of improvement and performance and helping the business drive efficiencies and cost-saving measures.
- Implement systems, processes and structure to the company from an accounting perspective.
- Ensuring we comply with all matters related to HMRC and government bodies.
- Handling queries with clients/contractors related to all matters, pay and bill.
- Work closely with our sales leaders to support them in understanding team performance and how it can be improved.
💼 Skills & experiences you’ll bring with you:
- A confident finance professional, ideally with a background in recruitment.
- ACCA/CIMA qualification or studying / QBE
- You're empathetic & understanding and know the correct approach to manage stakeholders.
- You're motivated and excited by the growth of Few&Far.
- You take full responsibility and always aim to get the job done.
- You own your business area and align to our value 'Own It'
- You're thorough and organised and have a keen eye for detail.
- You follow a project through to completion and own and learn from any mistakes.
- You are an advocate of our company values.