We are working with one of London's top Challenger Banks that are looking for a strong Senior UX Researcher to join their team. They are based in Central London and have a well respected name in the industry for their design led culture and incredible management team!
They are looking for a Senior UX Researcher with a strong understanding of research methods, an ability to strategise and build a team. You would be hands on with research and defining the research discipline. You would be the first UX Research hire in the company!
What you will be doing…
- Working in a strong UX and great Product team
- Conducting research, determine KPI's and uncover insights
- Evolving their existing research methodologies and integrate new research methods
- It is an IC role but you will be working collaboratively with other product functions to uncover user pain points and needs
- You ideally have a 5 years experience in a UX Research role
- You have experience working in a challenging start up environment
- You have strong understanding of UX Research methods
- You have experienced growing a team and building a research community