We are searching for a proactive and motivated Marketing Executive that is ready to kickstart or continue their early marketing career!
We are a Talent Consultancy, specialising in building Product, Engineering, Design and Data teams across both contract and permanent and we’ve helped companies build incredible teams all over the world. We are based in London but have consultants working external markets across Europe and the USA.
We put a strong emphasis on community and support our four core pillars by hosting and sponsoring events throughout the year.
Our close-knit team works out of our bright and collaborative WeWork in Waterloo. We’ve got (debatably) great tunes blasting all day long. We all get on and can have a laugh together, there’s always something fun in the diary thanks to our awesome social committee. Everyone has a voice here and we like to challenge and support each other.
We cherish our friendly and collaborative spirit, but as a small company still, we’re continuously growing, which frequently takes us out of our comfort zone into new areas outside of our core remit.
- You will be reporting into the Head of Marketing to help deliver the marketing strategy through a number of different channels
- Create compelling, needs-based campaigns that articulate the value and proposition while working within brand guidelines
- You will be driving traffic to the website through social media & other channels
- Helping with copywriting & design
- Deploy effective messaging to promote the benefits of our propositions
- Supporting and promoting sponsored and internal events across the year
- Ensure all marketing activity and results and tracked and measured to allow dynamic investment based on analysis of current and past performance
- To measure and review performance within key ROI and KPI criteria to increase lead generation and conversion.
Skills you’ll bring with you
- A creative flair and able to bring the brands personality alive
- Design skills such as Photoshop / Indesign preferable but not essential
- Educated to degree level, preferably Marketing related
- High energy and passionate about marketing
- Be a creative problem-solver – confidently generate new ideas and always look for opportunities while learning and developing new skills
- Aim for success but not be afraid to fail and learn from it
- Fine attention to detail
- Not afraid to challenge us by bringing alternative views and ideas
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively
Skills you’ll learn
- CRM and martech proficient
- Performance reporting, including ROI analysis
- Able to spot trends and gain insights from data
- Copy-writing including; campaigns, website, case studies and articles
- Event promotion and marketing
- Digital, including; SEO, SEM, CMS, social media, mailchimp, CRM management
What do we offer?
- Flexi-time & working from home options
- Free daily gym classes & 1.5 hour break twice a week to work out.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Professional development budget per year
- Quarterly lunch clubs to the UK’s top restaurants.
- Our own private office in EU HQ; pop up events, free breakfasts, coffee, prosecco cider and beer on tap every day.
- Legendary Christmas weekend away.
- Healthcare package & discounts via Westfield health.
We are currently experiencing some technical difficulties with the application form - if you're having trouble please email your CV directly to email@example.com who is currently going through applications.