We just recruit.
We forge attractive workplaces and build effective teams for businesses that are going places.
UX/UI Designer - Central London - up to £45k
I have a UX/UI Designer role with one of the world's leading online entertainment companies that reaches more than 25 million people every week!!!
- You'll be working in an established design function, reporting to the Senior Product Owner and working closely with the UX/UI Designer.
- Work through the end to end product design process, getting involved in early discovery / research stages, creating wireframes and prototypes onto the final UI Design.
- You'll be working on a variety of projects including a new product that's in the pipeline & helping to build the design system.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years in UX/UI Design working on customer facing products, and being able to showcase how your work contributed to improvements.
- A passionate designer, someone who wants to further their skills and help improve those of others.
- Experience working on Design Systems is desirable!