Product (UX/UI) Designer - Central London - up to £60k
Product (UX/UI) Designer role for a well-funded startup who have built a product that is positively impacting users lives by improving mental health and satisfaction at the workplace.
- You'll be working on the web and mobile app product from initial ideation through to the final UI design.
- You are a motivated Product Designer who thrives in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and loves to work on exciting web / mobile based products.
- Working in a cross-functional team alongside Product and Engineering whilst reporting into the VP of Product.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years experience in UX (user experience) working on digital public facing products.
- Willingness to learn from Senior UX / Product Designers within the team.
- Experience in wireframing and/or prototyping.