Product (UX/UI) Designer - Fintech - London
Product (UX/UI) Designer role for one of London's fastest growing Fintech companies who are on Deloitte's top 50 fastest growing companies in the UK and they have raised over 60 mil in funding...eeek!
In the last year they have hired over 130 tech employees and they're now looking to make their 5th design hire.
- My client is looking for a talented and skilled UX (user experience) / Product Designer to design and form unique, user centric products and experiences across web and mobile devices.
- You will be working within cross functional teams to provide constant measurable value in line with the larger business goals.
- You will be working within a mature UX/Design team full of UX Designers, UI Designers & User Researchers.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years experience in UX (user experience) / UI (user interface) working on digital public facing products.
- Experience in the end to end design life-cycle, from initial research / discovery stages, wire-framing and prototyping, through to the final UI design.
- Willingness to learn from Senior UX designers within the team.