Senior UX Designer - Manchester - up to 50k
Senior UX Designer role for a really cool company creating innovative new online products in the travel space and are already reaching over 1 million users!!
It's a great chance to have an impact on a product which is still in the early stages of development.
- Uphold and evangelise UX design quality throughout the team, and collaborate with other disciplines to ensure consistent and high quality UX across the product.
- You will be working within cross functional teams to provide constant measurable value in line with the larger business goals.
- This role will involve working in a mature UX/UI team underneath an inspiring Head of UX.
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 2+ years experience in UX (user experience) working on digital public facing products.
- The ability to run workshops with stakeholders, users and the internal team to align vision and push forward insight discovery.
- A strong portfolio demonstrating your end-to-end UX process and thinking, across web or mobile app platforms.