We’re Few&Far, one of the leading recruitment agencies in the technology space, and we have 170+ 5-star Google reviews to prove it. Our job is to help exciting companies find top talent for teams who build their digital products. Some of our clients include ASOS, Starling Bank, Cazoo and Charlotte Tilbury.
⛰The mission behind the role:
To support and streamline Few&Far to help us become a world class talent company.
💼 Skills & experiences you’ll bring with you:
- Previous experience as an office administrator or similar.
- Experience of running multiple tasks concurrently and ability to handle pressure and pace.
- You’re thorough, organised and have a keen eye for detail.
- You’ve played a key part in a project through to completion and can own and learn from any mistakes along the way.
- You’re passionate about building and developing processes and continuous improvement.
- You are an advocate of our company values.
- Lastly, you’re hungry to learn and able to take on board feedback.
This is an extremely varied role, but here are some of the key things you would be responsible for:
- You are fully responsible for looking after our office. For example, making sure we are always well stocked and the office is running smoothly.
- You will support the ops team in ensuring we follow the process with all legal aspects in our business - such as issuing terms and contractor compliance.
- Working closely with the People and Marketing teams you’ll help to arrange incentives, nights out, onboarding new starters and organising company events.
- You’ll be our first line of support for all technical matters. For example, setting up new employees, through to be responsible for all of our software.
- You will support the team by ensuring they have everything they need to do their job smoothly.
🚀What do we offer?
- 🏖Flexible working, even from abroad
- 💻Option to work from home 5 days a week - even when the world is back to normal!
- 🏡A Few&Far Mastercard with three pots: £75 p/month health & wellbeing budget
- 👨£750 p/year Learning budget
- ✏️Recognition budget Quarterly lunch clubs, awards and bonuses
- ✈️25 days annual leave +1 day for every year of service after 2 years
- 🥾Sabbatical every 5 years of service