The opportunity for a Data Analyst, to work in a collaborative Product team in London. You will be the the inquisitive eye for the team, looking to spot new opportunities through numbers and Data.
You will use SQL daily, and have some free rein of other technologies as you see fit, including Python/R etc.
What it offers:
The opportunity to have influence on reporting/insights function, rather than being prescriptive.
Gain exposure to multiple different clients (some of the biggest sporting names in the industry) and stakeholders.
- 2+ years of professional experience as a Data Analyst
- 2 + years experience with SQL (Very strong SQL skills)
- CURIOUS BY NATURE
- Interest in new tech and learning - certifications not compulsory but must be able to show this trait.
- Experience building dashboards - Tableau (or similar is fine)
Nice to have:
- Experience with Customer Segmentation / Persona's
- Experience with product experimentation / A/B Testing