Restrata, a market leading solutions provider is looking to increase the capabilities within our collaborative team with a talented and articulate technically minded Product Owner. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is keen to progress in a fast-paced and busy environment with long term progression opportunities.
As part of the product discovery cycle, you will be required to gain in-depth understanding of customer and market requirements. Providing analysis on user personas, wireframing ideas, designing rich prototypes of the user interface and articulating those requirements as user stories. You will work with the product team, owners and agile development team to ensure UI designs are ready to develop and followed before release to production.
You will be an integral part of the success of the Restrata Platform portfolio of projects we have across the Restrata Group. The Senior UX and UI Designer’s role is to ensure that the Restrata Platform is aligned with our customers’ business needs.
- User journey discovery and creating personas and end to end user experiences
- Ability to build prototypes to prove or disprove ideas and quickly shape the product flow and design
- Comfortable with tools (such as Figma, Miro, Sketch, Invision) required through from prototyping to design and layouts
- Working as part of an agile and rapidly innovating team environment
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- 4+ Years of experience working in a product owner or business analyst role on complex enterprise projects
- Working in a SaaS delivery business
- Working with agile software development/delivery practices
What you will be doing:
- Work with the whole product development team from ideas through to creating layouts and design work for the developers
- Workshop ideas and translate user and customer feedback into journeys and designs
- Quickly iterate workflows and wireframe designs to validate user stories and refine mercilessly into a final model for development
- Work closely with the front-end developers to ensure each component of the user interface fits with the design
- Build and design the branding materials and layouts ready for the web and mobile development
- Help test developed components and ensure adherence with the design
- Provide estimates on work as part of the team’s overall project planning
Benefits and perks:
- 34 days holiday (incl. bank holidays)
- Pension 5% employer contribution
- Group Life insurance
- Flexible working from home option(s) (still being defined).
- Company sponsorship programme for continued training and development
- Employee recognition award
You’ll be a part of the founding team which means, as one of our first hires, you’ll help us define and build what our culture looks like. We’re going through a massive digital transformation and we’re going to build something truly awesome - help us create that.