We are searching for proactive and motivated Recruitment Consultants that are ready to take their career to the next level.
Our culture is woven into the fabric of Few & Far. We’re all individuals but each of us adds something special. Everyone has a voice here. Let us give you a feel for what it’s like being part of the Few.
Our close-knit team work out of our bright and collaborative WeWork in Waterloo. We’ve got (debatably) great tunes blasting all day long. We all get on and can have a laugh together, and as everyone specialises in their own area there’s no stepping on anyone else’s toes. We always have something fun in the diary thanks to our awesome social committee. There’s also some fab all-expenses-paid holidays to look forward to when targets are reached. One thing’s for sure, there’s never a dull day here.
The ideal recruiter will have a wicked presence in the Product space, either focused across the UK OR Europe. You’ll have a clear passion for your market and embed yourself in your community.
You’ll be working in a well-established Product team that has partnered with the world’s largest product community over the last 5 years - Mind the Product.
They have built an awesome reputation in the market through providing exceptional service & immersing themselves in the Product community; from hosting Product Leadership breakfasts to being on stage at the London School of business, guiding aspiring Product managers, these guys really break the stereotype.
What you’re great at:
- Managing clients & candidates, providing them with a slick and memorable experience.
- Thinking outside the box and using your initiative to source amazing people.
- Business development (desirable).
- Running or attending industry events (desirable).
- Taking a collaborative approach.
What do we offer?
- Up to 30% comms + bonus
- Flexi-time & working from home options
- Free daily gym classes & 1.5 hour break twice a week to work out.
- Unlimited holiday.
- Professional development budget per year
- Quarterly lunch clubs to the UK’s top restaurants.
- Quarterly holidays abroad: Las Vegas, Ibiza, Croatia, Amsterdam, Lisbon.
- Our own private office in EU HQ; pop up events, free breakfasts, coffee, prosecco cider and beer on tap every day.
- Legendary Christmas weekend away.
- Healthcare package & discounts via Westfield health.