Want to work on interesting, hard problems that heavily impact our global footprint?
Come join us, learn about logistics, and help unlock tremendous value for companies upgrading their logistics to the new world-class standard companies need to compete resourcefully!
7bridges is the AI-powered logistics platform that companies use to operate end to end logistics - from purchase or manufacture to distribute or store to sell or return. We coordinate the movements of the world by harnessing the power of AI technology in solving deeply interconnected and chaotic systems.
The most exciting parts.
- Make a big impact on the worlds largest industry. Logistics is 13% of GDP and forms the backbone of many businesses yet it's 10-15 years behind in terms of digitisation. This causes huge amounts of waste, inefficiency, the loss and delay of critical often life-saving goods in transit.
- We're backed by two of the UK's best VCs. We're backed by Crane Ventures and LocalGlobe, raising £2.6m in 2019
- We've tripled our revenue over covid. Covid definitely had an impact on our ability to sell but despite this, we've still managed very healthy revenue growth over this period.
- We're 20 and planning to grow to 60 in the next year. Our growth and product have put us in on an enviable growth trajectory so it's an exciting time to join us whilst the foundations of the company are being built.
- Constant stream of new problems to solve. The pace at which 7bridges is growing brings new technical and business problems each day. There's a very large and exciting opportunity ahead for us which requires us all to wear multiple hats, collaborate across teams and keeps every day exciting.
- Work on a unique product with AI at its core. We are bringing large scale optimisation through AI and AI simulation software to logistics and offering the power of such technology to companies of any scale. This is the cornerstone of unlocking waste reduction and performance improvement in this sector.
We’re looking for an experienced Fullstack engineer leaning heavily towards the Frontend to join our compact team to work together on 7bridges' core product and execute on our roadmap. You’ll have the opportunity to take on interesting engineering projects, work with a supportive and experienced team, own large parts of the product and grow together alongside your colleagues.
What you'll do 👩🏫
- Work with the product designer to implement clean, beautiful and dynamic applications
- Work with a highly capable, supportive and unique group of people that celebrate team success and focus on collaboration to achieve it
- This is a hands-on role: 60% programming, 20% planning, 10% supporting other team members and customers, 10% work on self and team improvements
What we look for 👀
- Some experience on backend frameworks - preferably with Python/Django (but not required)
- Focus on quality, scalability, best practices etc.
- Previous experience in other startups is a big plus.
- Strong communication and organisational skills.
- To be in a time zone between UTC+1 and UTC+3
- Bonus - Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, GC, Azure, ..) and virtualisation (Docker, Kubernetes, …)
💸 Competitive salary & options package
👩💻 Remote-first processes (or an office if you're in London)
🔋 Personal growth fund
💻 New equipment and budget to build your own workspace (MacBook Pro or equivalent, monitors, software etc.)
⛰️ Team offsite every 4 months
📅 Flexible working
🏝️ Unlimited holiday (min 5.6 weeks)
🍿 Team activities (virtual lunches, livestream yoga, etc)
🏃♀️ Monthly health stipend (£60 a month contributed to health related spend)
👩⚕️ Private healthcare
💵 Pension contributions