Designers, do you want to join Series B start-up that is defending a new category? 😎
They're a relatively young company, growing and evolving but still focused on one main outcome: improving the world’s financial health. We are making continuous changes in order to make sure that all voices, especially those of minorities are heard, supported and celebrated.
Why join them?
💰They’re prepared to pay for the very best
🚀 Work at one of the fastest growing start-ups in tech
👩👩👦👦 Work with exceptional and forward-thinking individuals
Reporting into our Design Manager you will be;
- Owning and driving design problems within your squad
- Bringing your squad together to form and communicate a vision
- Creating clarity through journeys, wireframes and prototypes
- Validating and iterating designs with researchers
- Executing designs in polished UI in close collaboration with developers
- Creating a great product, UI and chat experience with UX writers
- Planning and prioritising sprint work with product managers
- Sharing, giving feedback and building on work with our Head of Design, the other Senior Product Designers and the wider design team
- At least 3-5 years into your product design career with ideally with some experience mentoring more junior designers
- Experience designing mobile apps
- To be a creative problem-solver. We are not making banking slightly prettier, or allowing people to order burgers faster, but radically changing how people interact with and feel about their finances. This means thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage designers from all backgrounds to apply.
- To be used to working in squads with developers and product managers
- Experience developing, shipping and iterating with user focus
- Passion about pixels, craftsmanship and the impact of design
- To be familiar with design systems, design DNA and brand experience