The mission behind Few&Far:
When we started in 2013, we were the first to specialise solely in building digital product teams. No nonsense. No generalists. Just good recruiters working together, not against each other, to build the core pillars of digital businesses. Product, Design, Engineering and Data.
Our vision is to be the most recommended brand on the planet for supporting businesses in the pursuit of the world's best talent. And we have +150 5-star reviews to prove we’re on our way there. Fancy joining us?
We’re looking for driven recruitment consultants with experience in either Design, Engineering or Product. You’ll be joining our growing Tech recruitment team where you’ll act as a trusted advisor, not just a recruiter. Your mission will be to work towards becoming a self-sufficient 360 recruiter with a solid understanding of your market. You’ll build an impressive network of candidates and contacts with recommendations to prove it.
What will you be doing?
- This role will be a mix of sourcing, new business, and client management. You will learn to become confident in business development strategies & techniques and will put them into action.
- Manage, develop and nurture existing accounts and relationships.
- Immerse yourself in the wider community through social engagement and/or meetups to ensure you're well known in your market.
- Regularly use our career coaching framework to influence by understanding motivations’ and building trust.
- Advising clients on job descriptions to help them attract the best talent.
- Building your own personal brand and network to engage with your market.
Who are you?
- A tech recruiter with 12 months+ experience within Design, Engineering or Product
- You’ll have an immense drive to succeed
- You have a thorough understanding of the sourcing process and can think outside the box to identify and secure the right candidate
- You're able to manage a candidate confidently through the recruitment process, using their motivations to overcome objections along the way
- You may have already encountered Business Development, but know there is still lots more to learn
- Passionate about your market and actively embed yourself in the community
- You're collaborative and able to thrive in a team
- You're organised and able to prioritise tasks effectively
What you will get:
- 🏖Flexible working, even from abroad
- 💻Option to work from home 5 days a week - even when the world is back to normal!
- 🏡A Few&Far Mastercard with three pots: £75 p/month health & wellbeing budget
- 👨⚕️£750 p/year Learning budget
- ✏️Recognition budget Quarterly lunch clubs, awards and bonuses
- 💰Quarterly holidays abroad
- ✈️25 days annual leave +1 day for every year of service after 2 years
- 🥾Sabbatical every 5 years of service